Analyst (Public Policy)APPLY NOW
Abuja, Nigeria • Hybrid
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023 13:02
Job Title: Analyst (Public Policy)
Job Type: Full time
Location: Abuja (Hybrid)
About Policy Vault:
Policy Vault is a policy research and analysis firm that provides policymakers, stakeholders, and the general public with strategic insights. It is our belief that sound public policies are the foundation for Africa’s long-term development and inclusive growth. We are looking for a Policy Analyst to join our team in Abuja and assist the team with providing our clients with high-quality policy analysis and advisory services.
The Policy Analyst will be in charge of conducting research and analysis on policy issues that are important to our clients in Nigeria and throughout Africa. They will collaborate closely with our team of experts to develop evidence-based policy recommendations that address the needs of our clients while also contributing to the development of long-term public policies.
The ideal candidate will:
- Conduct research and analysis on policy issues relevant to our clients in Nigeria and across Africa
- Expertly analyze and present research findings in clear and concise reports, briefs, and other formats.
- Generate evidence-based policy recommendations that address our clients’ needs while also contributing to the development of long-term public.
- Collaborate with our team of experts to provide policy advisory services to clients
- Establish and manage relationships with clients, partners, and stakeholders in the policy research and analysis industry
- Stay current on emerging policy developments and best practices in Nigeria and across Africa.
Qualifications and Competencies
- First-level degree in Public policy, Economics, Political Science, and other relevant fields
- A Master degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience in a business and strategy consulting heavily involved in international development project
- Experience working with government agencies, NGOs, or other public policy stakeholders in Nigeria or other African countries
- Good working experience with proven outstanding performance
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, Tableau,
- Candidate must be an innovative strategic thinker with good problem-solving skills
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to contact successful candidates for further steps in the recruitment process.